Meanings and Interpretations
"Our", "We", "Us" and "ConsolHive" shall refer to ConsolHive Pte Ltd.
"You" and "Your" shall refer to each user of and visitor to the website.
What Personal Data Is Covered By This Policy
This Policy deals with the following Personal Data belonging to you:
1. Name (including first and last);
2. Delivery Address (including residential and workplace);
3. Email Address;
4. Telephone Number;
5. Bank account and payment details;
6. Information concerning the products purchased (including product description, quantity and billing information); and
7. Any other information that may be reasonably required to facilitate the performance of our services to you.
How Is Your Personal Data Obtained & Used
We receive your Personal Data directly from you. This may be done through this website, over the phone, via email, or in person when you meet our staff or representative.
We use your Personal Data for the purposes of serving you. This includes, where applicable:
1. Providing you with the services you have requested for;
2. Managing our administrative and business operations, and complying with internal policies and procedures;
3. Tracking and analytics of your delivery, and updating you on the status of your delivery;
4. Contacting you for feedback;
5. Responding to and handling your queries and requests;
6. Conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
7. Resolving complaints, problems or disputes;
8. Facilitating any correspondence between the forwarder and you;
9. Conducting research and analysis to enable us to develop new products and services or improve our existing products and services;
10. Complying with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements;
11. Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
When using your Personal Data for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, fax, email, SMS, telephone or any other electronic means.
How We Protect Your Personal Data From Unauthorized Disclosure
At ConsolHive, we take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized Disclosure. We do not disclose your Personal Data to third parties except when required by law or to the following for the same purposes listed in the preceding section:
1. Our subsidiaries, affiliates and employees to provide and fulfil our services and obligations to you;
2. Our agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services and support so as to assist in the fulfilment and performance of our services and obligations to you;
3. Our consultants and professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors and bookkeepers;
4. Relevant regulatory bodies, statutory boards or law enforcement agencies in compliance with applicable law; and
5. Any other party to whom you have provided your consent for such disclosure.
In the event your Personal Data is disclosed to third parties as per the above, we will require that these third parties conform to this Policy, the PDPA and confidentiality requirements, wherever they may be legally applicable.
In addition, we implement strict standards of security across our operations to prevent any leakage, loss, damage, or unauthorized copying of your Personal Data in our systems.
While we endeavour to take precautions to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
As we can only ensure absolute data protection with your help, we invite you to contact our Data Protection Team at any time should you have any concerns, queries or feedback regarding our use, management and protection of your Personal Data. We would love to hear from you should you wish to:
1. Access your Personal Data in our systems;
2. Amend, correct or edit your Personal Data in our systems;
3. Withdraw consent to our use of your Personal Data;
4. Report an unauthorized use of your Personal Data by any of our employees, agents or contractors;
5. Provide feedback on forwarders providing your Personal Data without consent; or
6. Voice out any other concerns and questions regarding your Personal Data.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of reputation or goodwill, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, suffered as a result of unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure of your Personal Data.
Amendments & Changes To This Policy
We may amend this Policy from time to time, in accordance with the prevailing law. The amended Policy will be available on our website.
This Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore. For any dispute relating to this Policy, you agree to be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Updated on 24 October 2017